Thanks for visiting my website! Here are a few things about me that don’t pertain to writing, just in case you wanted to know.
School: I graduated in December 2017 from Indiana University with a B.A. in anthropology. Why anthropology? I’m not entirely sure. I like old-timey things and museums and stories about people going on quests, so it seemed like something I’d like. Don’t ask what I’m going to do with it. We’re taking it one step at a time.
Theatre: I actually planned on being a theatre major when I first started school, but I quickly realized I prefer it as a hobby. I’ve been doing musicals since I was eleven, and I absolutely love it. I’m not a naturally confident person, so my theatrical journey has been long and challenging, but I think I’m really starting to get to a comfortable place with it.
Home: I’m from northern Indiana where everything is small and quaint and I sort of like it that way. I’m the second oldest of five with two sisters and two brothers. I also have a little dachshund.
Other Stuff Because I Ran Out of Headings:
- I write all my books by hand then type them up if I think they’re good enough to consider publishing.
- Sometimes I paint (among other arts type activities)
- I’ve never been out of the continental US and only just got around to seeing the ocean this year.
- I have however been to Disney World and Broadway, so really, what more could I need?
- I’m a soprano. Always.
- I’m half black and half white.
- I’ve been in exactly two pageants and only lost twice.
- I prefer tea to coffee.
- I’m a member of a collegiate a cappella group called Resting Pitch Face.