Thanks for visiting my website! Here are a few things about me that don’t pertain to writing, just in case you wanted to know.
School: As of right now (spring 2017), I am a junior at Indiana University majoring in anthropology. Why anthropology? I’m not entirely sure. I like old-timey things and museums and stories about people going on quests, so it seemed like something I’d like. Don’t ask what I’m going to do once I graduate. We’re taking it one step at a time.
Theatre: I actually planned on being a theatre major when I first started school, but I quickly realized I prefer it as a hobby. I’ve been doing musicals since I was eleven, and I absolutely love it. My all time favorite role was when I played Cosette in a production of Les Mis. I’m not a naturally confident person, so my theatrical journey has been long and challenging, but I think I’m really starting to get to a comfortable place with it.
Home: I’m from northern Indiana where everything is small and quaint and I sort of like it that way. I’m the second oldest of five with two sisters and two brothers. I also have a little dachshund.
Other Stuff Because I Ran Out of Headings:
- I write all my books by hand then type them up if I think they’re good enough to consider publishing.
- Sometimes I paint (very poorly) and when I was a kid I wanted to be an artist.
- I’ve never been out of the continental US and only just got around to seeing the ocean this year.
- I have however been to Disney World and Broadway, so really, what more could I need?
- I’m a soprano. Always.
- I’m half black and half white.
- I’ve been in exactly two pageants and only lost twice.
- I prefer tea to coffee.
- I’m a member of a collegiate a cappella group called Resting Pitch Face.